CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About my Blog son

Okay, so I'm no professional blogger but, i think I'm pretty freaking interesting, sike. But for real I find cool shit on the interweb everyday now i can have it all in one place, right alongside the randomness that is my life... Be forewarned there will be an excessive amount of profanity at times, that's just how I feel

4/12/09

Kalpen Suresh Modi...






Better known as Kal Penn or his stoner flick character Kumar Patel.
I Love Kal, Dunno why, not even sure i wanna know why, but ever since Van Wilder (he was Taj) I have been drawn to him, and his 2007 film The Namesake sealed the deal. Still can't believe he got killed off of House, but his suicide did greatly add to the shows overall emotional conflicts. Now he's working for the president and saying there won't be anymore H&K movies for at least a couple of years, sadly.

0 comments: