CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About my Blog son

Okay, so I'm no professional blogger but, i think I'm pretty freaking interesting, sike. But for real I find cool shit on the interweb everyday now i can have it all in one place, right alongside the randomness that is my life... Be forewarned there will be an excessive amount of profanity at times, that's just how I feel

12/8/10

Childish Gambino...

A.K.A Donald Glover...
His free album culdesac has been on repeat since I dl'd it yesterday...
I initially got it to listen to "so fly" repeatedly, but after giving everything a thorough listen...
"Got this money", "So Fly" and "Glory" are my favorites for today, but I'm sure that list will expand by tomorrow after I Donald Glover myself to death on my last day of class....
Below is a video of him doing an acoustic version of got this money, much like the one that comes with the album... Dude is sitting in a bedroom with a guitar player and he just goes in and it sounds exactly like the album version... I'm digging this hot nerd more and more, hopefully I'll run into him when I'm in the city later on this month...


In addendum... Uhh, yeah bask in that sons... Hello Mr. Glover

0 comments: