CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About my Blog son

Okay, so I'm no professional blogger but, i think I'm pretty freaking interesting, sike. But for real I find cool shit on the interweb everyday now i can have it all in one place, right alongside the randomness that is my life... Be forewarned there will be an excessive amount of profanity at times, that's just how I feel

4/1/11

Gah...

I’m horny, immeasurably so… All I can think of is my second visit to His place… Scott Pilgrim, and back rubs into the wee hours… Spooning and other various cuddling arrangements… Strong hands leaving goosebumps in their wake… A rather surprising stiffy settled between my cheeks as he straddled my hips and stroked along my spine… Picking me up and carrying me around the living room… Then, on our way out, he pressed me into the wall, calm as he asks how I’m feeling, 1 arm twined around my waist the other braced against the wall… My hands drifting from his lower back to the sides of his neck as he continues to breathe heavily and steadily in my ear… I lost my reserve and proceeded to kiss and lick up each side of his neck before settling my lips against His… We continued to devour each other in the soft glow of the television before I realized I needed to go… That night was sealed with a tight embrace and consuming kiss… That was almost 2 months ago
WTF?

0 comments: