CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About my Blog son

Okay, so I'm no professional blogger but, i think I'm pretty freaking interesting, sike. But for real I find cool shit on the interweb everyday now i can have it all in one place, right alongside the randomness that is my life... Be forewarned there will be an excessive amount of profanity at times, that's just how I feel

4/5/10

Spring Cleaning For My Head...

Hate it, Love it, I don't care... This is my house lol

He was approximately 5'10, and the biggest muscles on him were the ones between... his ears...and lips
Sculpted from scaling literary Everest's
he flexed and the pen became a wand, drawing raw emotion from his temple
leaving shimmering shapes in it's wake,
that I follow like mapquest directions, only a lot less confused.
His tongue, a gilded paintbrush,
absolutely eloquent, the way the lines nest themselves around it's contours
Conceiving masterpieces in a language I forget can sound so beautiful,
Like the wind laced between Angel's wings.

This piece has no tangible muse, just the alternative music listening, cardigan wearing, videogame playing nerdboy in my head...

Yeah I hit niggas with Harry Potter references in my spare time lmao

0 comments: