CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About my Blog son

Okay, so I'm no professional blogger but, i think I'm pretty freaking interesting, sike. But for real I find cool shit on the interweb everyday now i can have it all in one place, right alongside the randomness that is my life... Be forewarned there will be an excessive amount of profanity at times, that's just how I feel

4/20/10

Welcome to The Goody Room...

This is a running list of the members of my harem... It is subject to change at any given time.


Johnny Depp - Just cause he's a brilliant actor and insanely gorgeous.
Denzel Washington - Obvious Reasons... Sexiest 55 year old on the planet
Pharrell Williams - His weird artistic flair and crazy musical skills.
Wasalu Jaco - The most brilliant and informed, gorgeous revolutionary I have ever set eye and ears upon.
And he's my favorite rapper... Plus he skates
Jeremiah Felton - The way he tickles the ivory's is insane and sexy.
Willard Smith - Went from goofy to Oooh weee and stayed there... iRobot anyone?
JB -  Could probably argue me under the table and mind fuck me into a coma.
Rupert Grint - Something about the ginger kid w/the accent just does it for me although having swine flu gets you x-ed from the pound  nevermind
Daniel Radcliffe - Harry Potter, need I say more... I really wanna see him in Equus though
Taylor Lautner - Don't judge me, he's hot.
Mehcad Brooks -  Walking, breathing sex!
Cullen Jones - Swimming, stretching sex... He does have the long 's' sometimes and that bothers me but the man is hot and a positive role model.
Lance Gross - Single dark chocolate goodness.
Travis Lazarus McCoy - Alternative perfect. He makes his own lanes in music and I love it.. And @ 6'5" 200+ that's a lot of DAMNNNNNN! right there.
Tim William - That curly mohawk and silky voice are all that matters... Sadly he's taken super sad face ={.
PFC Carter - My first love and shit so he's on the list by default *kanye shrug*
Chester of Linkin Park - The screaming, the thin-ness and the tatts.
Mike Shinoda - The voice and production abilities.
Dwight Howard - 6'7" mountian of goofy cute muscle.
Derrick Rose - Cute b-ball phenom, even though he sounds like he plays basketball.
Dwayne Wade - My first NBA wowzers moment... He's messy in his affairs so that's kind of a turn off
Antoine Reed A.K.A Mikey Rocks - Indeed he does.
John Leguizamo - My most favorite PR-Columbian mixed actor EVER... Super Mario Bro's? Shut Up.
Victor Rasuk - Second favorite PR actor... Raising Victor Vargas, Lords of Dogtown, How to Make it in America... Bomb
Rick Gonzales - Third favorite Spanish actor, his fluffy cloud of curls is what pillows feel like in my dreams.

Pictures in the same order as the list above




0 comments: