CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About my Blog son

Okay, so I'm no professional blogger but, i think I'm pretty freaking interesting, sike. But for real I find cool shit on the interweb everyday now i can have it all in one place, right alongside the randomness that is my life... Be forewarned there will be an excessive amount of profanity at times, that's just how I feel

6/8/09

Get off Jay's tip

I'm gonna cyber smack the next person who says something along the lines of "bout time someone said something" when referring to Jay- Z's new song D.O.A (Death Of the Autotune)... Newsflash Kid Cudi said "I know I'd be the man if I could cold pull the plug on the autotune but I can't and thats bugged" on Buggin Out '09 with Consequence which came out months ago... So stop giving that man credit for unnecessary shit

0 comments: