CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About my Blog son

Okay, so I'm no professional blogger but, i think I'm pretty freaking interesting, sike. But for real I find cool shit on the interweb everyday now i can have it all in one place, right alongside the randomness that is my life... Be forewarned there will be an excessive amount of profanity at times, that's just how I feel

6/30/09

It Hurts Me, It Hurts You..

...This Thing That We Do, But It's So Good.


This is a great song...
Disclaimer:
The song has NOTHING to do wit the body of this post
So yesterday I came up with one of the best lines I've written in weeks... I was highly inspired and sleepy as hell at the time but it was still damn good... If I must say so, and you know I must lol... And today I took it upon myself to send said line to it's muse... My goodness, I never knew how freaking awkward I could feel... I wanted to take it back as soon as I pressed send, alas the inter-web has not yet caught up to my genius... I'm sort of glad it hasn't... I got to converse with him =](That's me cheesing hard as hell) IMs count as conversations in my book, I dunno about you...Anyway I felt like a complete ass until he said he actually enjoyed my line...It always feels good to get compliments on your creative efforts, especially from those you admire... In retrospect I think I asked way too may questions...But what's done is done...If he thinks I'm a spazz then he's probably right, I joke people, not really though... All in all i realized those I admire are more like me and my friends than I realized... I guess that was the lesson in all of this...
To YOU, if I came off weird it's because I am a little quirky,
and if u want the digits u know where to find me
LMAO, I am sooo kidding right now that would be totally weird
and VERY sorta Stan-ish of me

0 comments: