CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About my Blog son

Okay, so I'm no professional blogger but, i think I'm pretty freaking interesting, sike. But for real I find cool shit on the interweb everyday now i can have it all in one place, right alongside the randomness that is my life... Be forewarned there will be an excessive amount of profanity at times, that's just how I feel

10/10/09

So I'm Weird and....

I've been a big fan of Vampire movies (no twilight) since I was knee high to a grasshopper... Mom never censored what I watched so I was into them heavy... Recently they have begun to lose their bite (pun intended) like in twilight wtf kind of immortal sparkles like a Vegas showgirls draws when exposed to sunlight... That fucker is supposed to burst into magnificent FLAMES (like Godrick on trueblood)... I do really like Trueblood though...Eric is fuckin hot and the story lines are decent... And Lafayette is my Booski... But I digress I'm gonna be a Vampire for Halloween this year... Black silk blouse, black heels, dark skinny jeans, and the cold expression I'm known for as well as these babies from Vampfangs.com











It's gonna be boss scaring the hell out of trick or treaters... But the twilight freaks might start to follow me lmao... If they work well I may venture out to a few parties in this get-up... I'll def post pics for you guys once I get them fitted properly and when I get dressed that day...

~Sky B~

0 comments: