CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About my Blog son

Okay, so I'm no professional blogger but, i think I'm pretty freaking interesting, sike. But for real I find cool shit on the interweb everyday now i can have it all in one place, right alongside the randomness that is my life... Be forewarned there will be an excessive amount of profanity at times, that's just how I feel

10/8/09

You Need To Stop It Now...

Designers are trying so hard to be different it's sickening... Just look at these atrocities LV sent down the runway earlier this week... Were is the polish and timelessness normally associated with Louis Vuitton ?
Nowhere to be found... So called fashionistas get so caught up in a label they forget all about aesthetics...smh

Click the pic for an eyeful of UGLY



Really LV???? Really?

1 comments:

♥ MS. K ♥ said...

omg...these things are horrid...wow