CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About my Blog son

Okay, so I'm no professional blogger but, i think I'm pretty freaking interesting, sike. But for real I find cool shit on the interweb everyday now i can have it all in one place, right alongside the randomness that is my life... Be forewarned there will be an excessive amount of profanity at times, that's just how I feel

1/31/10

Apologies...

My posts have started to thin out considerably and I apologize... I could blame school or vacation but that would be a lie... Laziness has just gotten the best of me, that and working out thrice a week... I haven't devoted much time to learning outside of school junk, I left one of my notebooks in NY during Christmas break, complete with a fresh piece that I couldn't finish now if I wanted to smh... I have the will to write again so you may see some short pieces or lines every so often, unless I get my page poet on and go long lol... That whole book by the end of 2009 thing clearly didn't work out, I'm shooting for having the writing done by my 20th B-Day (Woot Woot!!)... If any1 could suggest a new notebook type I'd greatly appreciate it, I'm partial to using anything bound and black but those Johnny Cupcakes joints are calling me, composition notebook pages are wide ruled tho, and I write big so that may not work out to well... Ahh I'll figure something out as soon as I retrieve my baby from my sisters house come spring break... I'm just rambling now,  I'll try to hit you with a new post sometime this week... Oh and, Hey new followers
Later folks
~Sky~

0 comments: