CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About my Blog son

Okay, so I'm no professional blogger but, i think I'm pretty freaking interesting, sike. But for real I find cool shit on the interweb everyday now i can have it all in one place, right alongside the randomness that is my life... Be forewarned there will be an excessive amount of profanity at times, that's just how I feel

1/31/10

Grammy's 2010

WTF is up with Gaga and Elton John's tandem Piano steeze, his big dangly gyroscope earring?
The chick with the HUGE Natural singing 21 Guns w/Green Day... Fuck Yeah her joint is FIERCE... And how Boss-tastic is this freaking song...

Taylor Swift owes Kanye West a hell of a lot of money for all this shit she's winning off that weak ass song, she gets a big fat "Ho sit down"...
Beyonce and her butt-pads get a big fat "Ho sit down" as well... yeah *shots fired*
Props to her guitarist with the Fro tho...
She is messing up a perfectly good Alanis Morisette song... EPIC FAIL.
I love Pink's set, sorta making me sleepy with the mobile effect but it's absolutely beautiful...
Keri Hilson can't sing, she's beautiful girl that sounds like a bag of cats drowning...
These commercial are stupid long, and they wonder why people have ADD, our focus gets interrupted every 10-15 minutes...
Miley Cyrus is a Hollyweird super slizzide in training, just watch...
Taboo's hair is always flyer than Fergie's, why? Weird transformer lookin' boombox people, no thanx B.E.P.
I wish I could fast forward all this country nonsense...
4 people have got the Please leave the stage music so far lol...
Where the hell has Norah Jones been? Don' Know Why is one of my fave tracks ever.
Lmao @ Ringo for cutting her off...
I actually like "Use Somebody'
5 and counting.
WTF Jamie foxx and ur fugazi lip syncing.
Dougie Fresh's stylist gets 10 points for that suit/skinny scarf combo.
Slash went INNNNNNNNNNN.
Justin Beiber is so tiny awww..
Gah more country music, time for a bathroom break.
HO SIT DOWN damn, Taylor Swift can get her DIE on... TV goes on mute for this shit.
MJ Tribute yay!
SMOKEY, USHER!!!!!!!
The 3D ish is messing with my eyes... Who just has a pair of 3D glasses sitting in the crib for instances such as this?
That's right Usher, you better sing it baby, his stylist gets a fail for those boots though...
Haha tell me I'm not the only 1 that saw Andy Samberg in the audience.
Aww the babies, I'm not gonna cry, I'm not gonna cry.
Livin' on a Prayer.
Kanye Gets a Grammy... IN YO FACE lmao.
Solange's son is adorable... Y wasn't she there though? *Puzzled*
I''ll pass, I only like sad Mary J... Don't judge me lol.
I'll pass on The Dave Matthews Band too.
Maxwell sounds a tad bit strained on Pretty Wangs, should've let Brandon Hines do it.
Tarantino's been hitting the buffet table hard body.
Yay for Drake and Em... Boo Wayne, Die on.
Haha Jamie Foxx was mouthing Drake's verse lmao.
The Censors are goin nuts, muting whole verses  lol.
They should've had Kanye on via satellite from where ever he is in Europe, then he should've been like sike and popped up out the floor and started spittin his verse right in T. Swifts face lmao... Terrible I know...
iQuit... To quote John Jett Matthews "Fuck the Fuckin' Universe"... I'm officially done with the Grammy's and all award show's featuring this little white girl.
KANYE NEEDS A CHECK FOR THAT MALARKEY
And That was the Grammy's in a nutshell

1 comments:

♥ MS. K ♥ said...

lmaooooooo! you went INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...yea t swift does owe yeezy like 5oleven mil for her new fame...and i co-sign everything...HATED jamie fox's performance, but loved that he almost knew drizzy's entire verse...