CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About my Blog son

Okay, so I'm no professional blogger but, i think I'm pretty freaking interesting, sike. But for real I find cool shit on the interweb everyday now i can have it all in one place, right alongside the randomness that is my life... Be forewarned there will be an excessive amount of profanity at times, that's just how I feel

1/6/10

I'm Not Gonna Cry, I'm Not Gonna Cry...

... Just watched P.S. I Love You... Sweetest film I've seen in forever... The James Blunt song during the end credits pushed me over the edge, maybe because every time I hear his voice I think of my first love.. This movie had me choked up a lot though, but I tried to be a G about it... Epic Fail, I had that 1 tear welling up, you know the kind that you have to tilt your head back and blink like 50 times to keep from falling lol... I thank whomever penned this film endlessly, even though it's just a movie, the sentiment of loving some one that deeply, and being that damn clever is simply amazing... No matter how stone faced I can be I'm still a girl...Lmao, Later folks

~Boogie~

0 comments: