CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About my Blog son

Okay, so I'm no professional blogger but, i think I'm pretty freaking interesting, sike. But for real I find cool shit on the interweb everyday now i can have it all in one place, right alongside the randomness that is my life... Be forewarned there will be an excessive amount of profanity at times, that's just how I feel

10/17/10

G-Code My Ass...

So I finally watched the video for Aston Martin by Rick Ross, Chrisette Michelle and Drake... The song I've actually heard before but credited to Drizzy... What bothers me is the convoluted code of loyalty that people stick to... It transcends race but black folks decided to outline it in the G-Code, under being a down ass bitch... Honestly I'm baffled by how one could get wrapped up in the illegal activities of ones man just for the sake of being 'down' for him... In the video Ross' girl gets popped doing a run for him and spends time in jail, whats sickening is the fact that there are women sitting in prisons all over the country off of the madness of  men that claimed to love them... Love is not saying sorry after he gets you locked up, or gets put away himself, love is deciding that 'WE' are more important than your drive to do illegal shit for fast money... That we can work together to come out of a less than stellar situation without becoming the statistics that people always knew we would be... Seriously black people, sometimes it physically hurts me to see what you have become, when we had to fight tooth and nail for even an inch during the civil rights movement, we were more motivated and unified than we are now... This misconception that we are done fighting just because some laws have changed has made us complacent lazy as hell... Sometimes I just want to throw books at ya'll

1 comments:

♥ MS. K ♥ said...

PPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEAAAAAAACCCCCCH!