CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About my Blog son

Okay, so I'm no professional blogger but, i think I'm pretty freaking interesting, sike. But for real I find cool shit on the interweb everyday now i can have it all in one place, right alongside the randomness that is my life... Be forewarned there will be an excessive amount of profanity at times, that's just how I feel

10/17/10

Read A Book...

I just finished up J. R. Ward's new project Crave... It was amazing like all of her work but more importantly it got me to thinking... Particularly about the passion and seemingly reckless abandon of her characters when in love... Seriously, I have dated a little and never felt anything even remotely close to that electric tension when you can't touch the one you want... I've been pressed but I was never the aggressor, I just feigned interest and forced some sounds as he gnawed at my flesh like a pitbull on a  rawhide candy cane... I dunno if the picture she paints is actually attainable but I wish to know the feeling at least once...

1 comments:

♥ MS. K ♥ said...

"I just feigned interest and forced some sounds as he gnawed at my flesh like a pitbull on a rawhide candy cane..." D...E...A...D...UR A FOOL!


BTW...CO-SIGN X'S 12345678