CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About my Blog son

Okay, so I'm no professional blogger but, i think I'm pretty freaking interesting, sike. But for real I find cool shit on the interweb everyday now i can have it all in one place, right alongside the randomness that is my life... Be forewarned there will be an excessive amount of profanity at times, that's just how I feel

1/26/11

Adele...

Seriously, this woman never ceases to amaze me... Her latest musical effort, 21, is one of the best things I've heard in all of my 20 years here... When it drops officially I plan on picking up a hard copy... The track "Set Fire To The Rain" is one of those songs that demands a video... Just listen and you can imagine the perfect treatment...

Studio version... At least until youtube removes it


Live version... The pianist looks like he's related to Cudder

0 comments: