CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About my Blog son

Okay, so I'm no professional blogger but, i think I'm pretty freaking interesting, sike. But for real I find cool shit on the interweb everyday now i can have it all in one place, right alongside the randomness that is my life... Be forewarned there will be an excessive amount of profanity at times, that's just how I feel

1/20/11

Ramblings...

Something I started last night... I think it's a short story, or my feeble attempt at some Abed style insight into the future ...


Shit, I guess 2 years was long enough to forget how to analyze intentions. Now I sit legs crossed, thumbs running laps around each other on my lap, while he sits in the chair next to me expecting some kind of answer and bracing for rejection.
He is really cute, almost painfully so and I have been peeking since we met. Ruggedly handsome this guy, beautiful brown eyes, unbelievably nice pink lips, beard growing back in and that tuft of curls he calls a mini afro.

"I want to kiss you" he said again, grasping my hand, jerking me out of my thoughts and right into his eyes. Before I could think the words that jumped off of my tongue were about as uncouth as could be given the situation, "Are you fucking serious"!? Not the smoothest thing to say with this sepia toned sunrise sitting beside me. Great here comes  more word vomit, "I'm sorry, it's just that you're very attractive and I'm, well, me"
Damn, he looks really cute trying to process the drabble that left my mouth. He stroked my palm and began to speak
"Well, I've been watching you for the past few months, and you're gorgeous, with a sense of style that has more personality than Sybill. You always fiddle with your hair even when it looks amazing, and every time you speak, nothing short of brilliance comes out, even when you're cursing". He reached to swipe a curl that landed across my frames when I lowered my head to hide the rouge I'm sure my cheeks were putting on. I freaked, walked to the window and climbed up on the sill.
"Are you serious right now Sir?" eyes tracing the grout lines on the tile. "As serious as a physics final hun" he shot back from his post across the room.
Deserting my perch and strutting toward this clearly delusional Demi-God, good a smile and chuckle, maybe he isn't completely nuts. Drawing courage from the silence, I go for the gusto with my approach and pull back at the last second, barely grazing the bow cupid left on this angelic visage. I draw back to my seat on the sill, his lids raise along with the rest of his form, stalking towards me, lengthy pins closing the void in half a breath. Forgot how intimidating it is to be faced with your desires.
"Again"
The throaty command set my hands on vibrate, nerves always get the best of me in these instances.
"Once more, with feeling" I tell myself. After a few deep breaths I lean in and give it some force.
"Bad idea" he sang with a smirk. Arms twine around waist like tentacles, as the fervor in the kisses build to a crescendo of passion. Both panting, heads on shoulders, limbs forcing the fabric of our shirts toward the ceiling.
I close my eyes for a second to process and go weightless, suddenly sensing the floor beneath my feet I shift back to my legs. This kid is a damn ninja.
He purrs into my ear, "thank you love" and begins to smooth the hair at the base of my neck with those cashmere lips. Forgot how nice it feels to be draped by another body, broad shouldered and firm yet soft and warm. I could stay here forever.


Just some messing around, inspired by a picture and a classmate that reminded me of that picture

0 comments: