CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About my Blog son

Okay, so I'm no professional blogger but, i think I'm pretty freaking interesting, sike. But for real I find cool shit on the interweb everyday now i can have it all in one place, right alongside the randomness that is my life... Be forewarned there will be an excessive amount of profanity at times, that's just how I feel

1/2/11

New Year Convo's...

Last night my sister asked me why I don't have a boyfriend... I said because dudes are stupid, but that's only partially true... I mean it's not like I don't want to have someone to shoot the shit with and what not but it's not really that easy for me... The rest of my life is serendipitous so it's like I can't complain but the kid has no luck with the sexier sex... I don't go out nearly as much as I should to meet new folks but I don't have the time or energy for all of that... And I only seem to attract old ass dudes when I do step out... Some kid actually thought I was like 30 because I supposedly carry myself that way but I got carded at the damn tattoo parlor last week so I must not look it... I seriously feel like giving up sometimes but quitters never win... Shit if anyone knows a bad dude with LEGAL goals and ambitions send him my way, sexy comes in every skin tone so I'm not picky in that aspect.

0 comments: