CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About my Blog son

Okay, so I'm no professional blogger but, i think I'm pretty freaking interesting, sike. But for real I find cool shit on the interweb everyday now i can have it all in one place, right alongside the randomness that is my life... Be forewarned there will be an excessive amount of profanity at times, that's just how I feel

3/23/11

Bored...

So bored... My mother is talking me into a coma about Grad School... I quit stressing about that shit after I sent in my last app... And I'm muy lonely... I swear the more I think I have guys figured out the weirder they seem to get... 4 Years of undergrad and no more than some chill time every so often with guys I didn't really like but awesome-o comes along and just falls off the face of the earth... Just gonna ride the semester out, veg on summer break and bury myself in my studies, come the fall, like I have been doing this entire time... Still kinda sad tho =]

Had this song stuck in my head all freaking day

0 comments: