CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About my Blog son

Okay, so I'm no professional blogger but, i think I'm pretty freaking interesting, sike. But for real I find cool shit on the interweb everyday now i can have it all in one place, right alongside the randomness that is my life... Be forewarned there will be an excessive amount of profanity at times, that's just how I feel

3/4/11

Get It Out...

Sitting at home in my bed on spring break listening to my recently unearthed Aaliyah CD... Sounds like a good time right? Not so much... As I sit here, 40-some odd miles away is where I'd rather be, at least for a few hours... See about a month ago I started communicating with this guy, super hot and strange as hell, good strange though... Like a violin playing, anime reading, football playing, fitness machine kind of weirdness... Brilliant, I know lol, that's why I like hanging with him... I don't know what it is but I feel like this kid wrote the book on bagging me, never have I been so comfy at a new friends place, he knows how to toe the line between being forward and honest, and it's the cutest thing when he bumps my leg when he walks past to sit down or falls asleep when I play in his hair or stroke his back...
Why am I spilling my guts to faceless internet people about this shit, truthfully I have not a fucking clue but I need to get this out of my head... I think I like him but as always, my timing sucks asses, we graduate in about 2 months and hopefully Grad School in the fall, it's like all of this awesome fell into my lap, literally and I only have a limited amount of time to enjoy it... Welp after break hopefully we can veg out and watch movies and talk about random stuff with total understanding... He really makes me want to hit the gym too, which is a good thing, just have to overcome my crushing disdain for sweating it out in public, oh well
Later =]

P.S
I am presently im'ing with my favorite young wordsmith... What good deed is this repayment for?  lol

0 comments: