CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About my Blog son

Okay, so I'm no professional blogger but, i think I'm pretty freaking interesting, sike. But for real I find cool shit on the interweb everyday now i can have it all in one place, right alongside the randomness that is my life... Be forewarned there will be an excessive amount of profanity at times, that's just how I feel

8/24/10

308 Bowery...

I had a STELLAR time tonight... a small stage, about 50 chairs and a bunch of black curtains were the decor in pretty much the coolest place I've ever been... There was talk of boners, cooches and a very akward man on man kiss... All in good fun...The poets were nothing short of amazing and the hosting was top notch... Either Ian was shitfaced or he deserves and oscar for his portrayal of a drunk... I finally got to meet Ion, he's hella hot, skinny, and perpetually Chuck Taylor clad... He looks amazing in a button down, tie and vest also =]... I'm geeking pretty hard right now... I wish I was old enough to drink and didn't have to take my sis home, would've hung out at the bar for a while... Maybe next year... Night folks

0 comments: