CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About my Blog son

Okay, so I'm no professional blogger but, i think I'm pretty freaking interesting, sike. But for real I find cool shit on the interweb everyday now i can have it all in one place, right alongside the randomness that is my life... Be forewarned there will be an excessive amount of profanity at times, that's just how I feel

8/23/10

Happenings...

Rather uneventful weekend, the sky over NY opened up today and it was awesome in the purest sense of the word... Nothing like orange streetlight ricocheting off slick asphalt like stray bullets in the south bronx... And that steam floating up is beautiful, not mention watching hood kids scatter like roaches when it starts raining sideways, thats one of the few thing that can pry them off the corners and from in front of the building...
It seems I have no more creativity left, I haven't written anything of substance in months... I fear the stress of the upcoming school year is blocking my chakras, things just aren't flowing like they used to... On the bright side I'm going to watch the fanboy of my dreams host an open mic at the Bowery tomorrow... If only the scholar of my dreams decided to do the same at the Nuyo on friday lol... Hot Nerds ahoy!
I'm heading back to VA this weekend and I am not looking forward to moving in all of the crap I have accumulated over the past 3 years... Well now you guys are up to date on my life... Later =]

0 comments: