CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About my Blog son

Okay, so I'm no professional blogger but, i think I'm pretty freaking interesting, sike. But for real I find cool shit on the interweb everyday now i can have it all in one place, right alongside the randomness that is my life... Be forewarned there will be an excessive amount of profanity at times, that's just how I feel

8/26/10

I'm Slowly Morphing...

Into a comic book nerd... Google, wikipedia, and other influences have me leaning toward picking up the story of the Blue lantern corps... Maybe it's a product of my extreme boredom, or a cover for my search for nerdboys... Either way I'll be reading some graphic novels in the near future...
"In fearful day, in raging night,
With strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
When all seems lost in the War of Light,
Look to the stars-- For hope burns bright!"

0 comments: