CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About my Blog son

Okay, so I'm no professional blogger but, i think I'm pretty freaking interesting, sike. But for real I find cool shit on the interweb everyday now i can have it all in one place, right alongside the randomness that is my life... Be forewarned there will be an excessive amount of profanity at times, that's just how I feel

8/13/10

Oh The Places You'll Go...

Did a massive amount of running around the LES and East Village today... Visited the Bowery Poetry Club, Dave's Quality Meat, The Nuyorican Poets Cafe, and Alife Rivington Club... Up until sunday at 7 the lovely ladies of Married To The Mob are having a sample sale in the back yard at Alife... I copped 3 t's for $10 a pop, they normally run $30-40... I met Tabatha, and saw Leah hangin out back there... If you're able you should go do some shopping...

My pick up's

 Worldwide T

 Octopussy T

 1982 T



Mob Sticker Pack

Most Official Flyer lol

0 comments: